FootfallCam is a technology company (founded in 2001), started by a team of experienced and passionate engineers with the vision of creating the world class products, both hardware and software to serve the global market. FootfallCam provides innovative, high technology products to customers in the UK and around the world, with offices in the UK and in the far east.
We are a small, proudly made-in-UK innovative company, that has expanded to the global market.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 3 IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist Apprenticeship.
Overall purpose of the job:
This is a dynamic role, where you will learn and develop various skills and knowledge required for a successful career in IT and customer service.
- Dealing with colleagues and customers both in the UK and around the world.
- Will involve assisting the team in varied aspects, including device configuration, customer and IT support.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Offering both a prompt response and a proactive resolution to all support issues within the SLA
- Answering customer support calls in a timely, clear and professional manner
- Assisting customer as first line technical support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve the simple issues (for example, checking network details, troubleshoot network connection, username and password)
- Promptly escalate more complex issues to second line technical team
- Support our engineers on setting up the network within the device during installation
- Configure network details on devices (set up IP address, gateway, port forwarding etc.)
- Configure new devices to SQL database on our server
- As the internal IT support to maintain the network within the office and to assist in setting up ad hoc devices into our office network
The requirements listed below are considered to either be essential to successfully undertake the duties and responsibilities of the post or are considered highly desirable.
Desired experience, skills and qualities:
- Be computer literate
- Have a high level of written and spoken English
- Be organised and able to work under pressure - demonstrate ability to prioritize works and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- As it is our company's business nature to deal with international customers, proficiency in any modern foreign languages (eg. French, Spanish) will be an added bonus but not a requirement
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Upon completion of the Apprenticeship, there is an opportunity to become a full-time Employee of FootfallCam.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.