Comcheck Systems Ltd are an IT service provider who have been supplying IT support and services for over 30 years.
We require a new member of the team to assist in our repair and retail department.
The Apprentice will learn how to diagnose and repair IT products, including: PCs, Laptops, Apple Macs, Servers, Printers, Networking equipment as well as diagnosing and installing software products and solutions.
The new team member can also expect to be trained in ecommerce sales platforms and gain an in-depth knowledge of how to retail refurbished products.
Main responsibilities: [will consist of:]
- Diagnostic of product issues
- Repair IT products
- Installing software
- Troubleshoot user and software issues
- Sales support
- Customer service
- E-Commerce Solution
What we are looking for:
Desirable skills required:
- Microsoft Office basics
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in an active environment
- Strong interest in technology, and passion for learning new products and features
- Strong communication skills that let you converse freely with small groups and individuals
- Strong desire and ability to solve problems
- Ability to adhere to a schedule maintaining customer expectations
- Excellent administrative and quality control skills
- Hard working
- Attention to detail
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new skills
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.