- Computer re-installations to both PC and Mac, installation of anti-virus software
- Hardware Repairs - PC/Mac
- Software Repairs - PC/Mac
- Customer Contact via email, telephone, face to face
- Database Management
- Ad Hoc support to other Team Members
Potential full time role and career progression opportunities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Customer orientated and will therefore require good communication skills
- Confidence and knowledge to carry out repairs
- A hardworking individual looking to begin a career in IT
- Ability to work alone and part of a Team
5 GCSE's or equivalents at grade 9-4/A*-C including maths and English.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician standard
- Functional Skills if required
- BCS Award in Coding and Logic
- BCS Award in Business Processes
- Microsoft Technology Associate Networking Fundamentals
- BCS Award in Mobile and Operating Systems
- BCS Award in Cloud Services