What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide 1st line support to internal staff and across the wider company
- Troubleshoot IT issues such as – password resets, software upgrades, hardware repairs
- Travel and support senior technicians with site visits as and where needed – dealing with networks and servers
- Install hardware and software – configure, maintain and upgrade
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Information communications technician.
With this Level 3 IT apprenticeship, you'll get hands-on experience in all areas of technical support, from configuring devices to supporting with software and optimising performance.
Our expert-led programme goes beyond the requirements of the apprenticeship qualification. We offer extra training in networking and Linux to boost your knowledge and accelerate your skills.
With our unique curriculum and one-to-one support, you'll get the experience, qualifications, and confidence you need to thrive in IT.
The successful candidate will complete the units below, as part of the apprenticeship.
- Course 1: IT Essentials (Parts 1 & 2)
- Course 2: Microsoft mobility & devices fundamentals
- Course 3: Microsoft azure fundamentals
- Course 4: Microsoft server fundamentals
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full time job role upon completion.
Reality CheckRegular company events and team socials. 20 Days holiday + bank holidays. Birthday holiday incentive. Provided a company mobile phone and laptops. Great progression opportunities. A driver is required for this role - due to nature of duties
Skills RequiredCustomer care skills, Full UK Drivers Licence, Ability to work under pressure, Can-do attitude
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade GCSE C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade GCSE C/4) Essential