What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing 1st Line Technical Support to our clients, remotely and on-site
- Using a ticketing system and ensuring tickets are kept up to date, clients are kept up to date and the necessary details are documented
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a wide range of software applications
- Assist with the planning and implementation of IT projects
- Escalating to 2nd Line/3rd Line Support as required
- Documenting processes and technical information as required
- Monitoring and actioning alerts from companies internal systems
- Pre-configuring IT Hardware
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
With this Level 3 IT apprenticeship, you'll get hands-on experience in all areas of technical support, from configuring devices to supporting with software and optimising performance.
Our expert-led programme goes beyond the requirements of the apprenticeship qualification. We offer extra training in networking and Linux to boost your knowledge and accelerate your skills.
With our unique curriculum and one-to-one support, you'll get the experience, qualifications, and confidence you need to thrive in IT.
The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 ICT qualification and complete the below modules:
COURSE 1: IT ESSENTIALS (PARTS 1 & 2)
COURSE 2: MICROSOFT MOBILITY & DEVICES FUNDAMENTALS
COURSE 3: MICROSOFT AZURE FUNDAMENTALS
COURSE 4: MICROSOFT SERVER FUNDAMENTALS
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate could progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship and move into a full-time role.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Passion for IT, Willing to learn
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential