What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be exposed to a range of technologies including networking, wireless, desktop devices, audio visual systems and a range of software platforms, alongside the structured training program in conjunction with Apprenticeship Training
- Responding to support requests through our IT Helpdesk, via telephone and face to face
- Support users with most aspects of IT
- Installation of cables and IT equipment in meeting rooms and offices
- Assist in IT projects such as;
- Research and suggest uses for Cloud services
- Researching and implementing new IT equipment
- The IT set up of our new premises
- Set up user accounts, hardware and equipment for new starters
- Organising and maintaining stock of all IT equipment/consumables and server
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Solveway delivery our training through live stream training, classroom classes in our Stevenage based academy and online courses.
• Infrastructure Technician Level 3
• MTA Networking
• MTA Mobility and Devices
• MTA HTML5 Application Development
• MTA Server
• CIW Internet Business Associate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship. We believe in developing our talent internally and have a clear and personalised progression route for each of our employees which is reviewed
Skills RequiredIT skills, Logical, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 +) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C/4 +) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 +) Essential