Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Support Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
About the Company:
Our client has been established since 1968 are one of the Souths longest standing and respected independent Total Office Solution providers. They offer a complete one stop solution for stationery, computer, furniture, and general office equipment needs.
Their IT division supply and install servers, PC’s and laptops for many major brands including Fujitsu, Dell and HP. They also specialise in custom home and business PC builds. Included in their IT services are PC repair, router and switch set up, network administration and virus removal.
We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As an Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Hardware build
- Server installations
- First line support
- On-site customer support
- Network support and maintenance
- Office365 support
- Ongoing development and support
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to show empathy
- Naturally inquisitive
- A driving licence is required
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- To be considered for this role, you must have a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT
- Information Communication Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard