GK Apprenticeships are currently recruiting on behalf of Media Plan Ltd who are an independent media agency powered by technical thinkers, creatives and experienced workers. We fuse creativity with market knowledge and experience to produce campaigns that deliver. Our aim is to help our clients not only achieve their ambitions but to exceed them.
Media Plan are looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join their team!
Are you looking for a practical IT role where you can find yourself working in an exciting fast paced environment where you can build on your IT skills? Well look no further! This is the role for you!
Throughout this role you will build on many skills such as;
• General diagnosing and problem solving
• Windows Operating Systems - Windows 10, 11, Server
• Linux Operating Systems - CentOS, Ubuntu
• Networking & IP
• Domains, DNS, Intranet, FTP and Webservers - Microsoft IIS, ASP .NET, very basic HTML & CSS
• Remote Desktop (RDP)
• Liaising with third party suppliers or Internet Service Providers
• VoIP/Internet Telephony and PBX
• Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems and software navigation and a keenness to learn more.
• Knowledge of PC components and basic network set-up preferable.
Desired Personal Qualities
• Enjoys working with computers as well as problem–solving.
• 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday.
• £14,000 to £16,000
Potential to progress within the organisation towards a full time position as company grows
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems and software navigation and a keenness to learn more.
- Knowledge of PC components and basic network set-up preferable.
- Seeking a candidate who enjoys working with computers as well as problem–solving.
- Willing to learn
- Work towards completing the IT solutions technician standard.
- Hardware and Diagnostics - Assembling, Repairing and Upgrading Workstations & Server Hardware Domains, DNS, Intranet, FTP and Webservers - Microsoft IIS, ASP .NET, very basic HTML & CSS
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve these prior to the end point assessment.