- Setting up scanners
- Fixing computers
- Inputting software
- Working within the server room and networking
- Support for any new junior members of staff
Full support and guidance will be provided by both Baltic Apprenticeship and System X throughout your time on the apprenticeship.
Possible full-time position and progression onto Level 4.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time management
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to recognise when a task is urgent
- A Grade 4/C in Maths and English Langauge is required for this role
Information Communications Technician Level 3.