IT Support Apprenticeship.
The Information Communications Technician makes their contribution through the application of infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
An Information Communications Technician (ICT) provides support to internal and/or external customers, by using tools or systems to problem solve and trouble-shoot routine and non-routine problems. This occupation supports clients/customers with their systems. They achieve this through monitoring and maintaining the systems and/or platforms to maximise productivity and user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with technical issues regarding our customers' hardware, software, and networking
- Speaking to customers on the phone and providing a good level of customer service
- Sending emails following up on customers' technical issues
- Repairing a range of faulty hardware such as computers, touch screens, and receipt printers
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and other software
- Working with databases such as MySQL to identify errors and make repairs
Exciting career opportunities at XEPOS given the candidates shows great competency and successfully completes the apprenticeship.
Can you commute to the location?
- Good organisational skills
- Good background knowledge and understanding of IT
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills with the ability to provide a good level of customer service
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals able to work independently
- Passionate about gaining skills and experience in the IT sector
GCSEs or equivalents in Maths and English.
There are 3 pathways within this Apprenticeship which include:
- A Support Technician
- A Network Technician
- A Digital Communications Technician
As a result, you will achieve:
- Level 3 Information Communications Technician
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)