Roles and Responsibilities
- Log all work performed when fixing issues
- Conducting password resets
- Setting up and rebuilding equipment before being issues to users
- Setting up desktops for new starters
- Install and configure Software
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Abercrombie & Kent.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Passion for IT
- Good customer service skills
- Willing to learn and progress
- Organised and proactive
Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics is required.
Level 3 - IT Support Technician