Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be working in partnership with Silverbug. Established in 2002, Silverbug are a managed services provider with experience of working with both UK and global IT projects.
Due to continued growth, Silverbug are currently looking to expand their team through the addition of a new IT Support Apprentice(s) based in Milton Keynes.
Working in a team of 20, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be involved in all things IT, learning and progressing in the role with the support of the business’ Head of Service Delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide Service Desk Support to clients via email and telephone
- Log and update key information on the Company’s incident management system
- Work towards resolution on all support calls, escalating to second line support where needed
- Work within company Service Level Agreements
- Create support documentation for clients
- Liaise with third parties and customers to ensure service levels are met
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Silverbug.
Full-time employment and further progression potential following the completion of the apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Keen interest and passion for IT/technology
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
Minimum of grade 4/C in GCSE in maths or Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent.
All training will be provided by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Silverbug IT.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician
- Functional Skills if required