This is an amazing opportunity to work for a friendly team in a growing technology company to help deliver outstanding customer service. With a referral and bonus scheme, opportunities with additional earning potential like this don't come up very often for this type of role, so apply now!
You will work closely with clients to develop strong relationships and maintain excellent service levels.
- Schedule regular servicing sessions with merchants to ensure the system is running effectively and the clients are satisfied
- Established and kept detail note of the merchant usage habit, issues and feedback
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Create plans to address merchant's business needs
- Explain to merchant's new functionality of the systems
- Advise merchants on basis operational tips and trouble shooting
- Advise merchants on creating profitable processes
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services/products and seek opportunities for new referrals
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers' needs
You will act as the first point of contact when merchants have any problem with the system and provide them solutions for most typical problems.
For more complex problem that required the wider IT team to resolve, you will be managing the needs to expectation of the client and keep them happy.
The Company are a high-tech company with the registered office located in Bristol. They are innovative and passionate about how technology can shape hospitality / retail industry and consumer behaviour. They are acting as solution provider to our business partners with affordable and reliable APP based Electronic point of sale (EPOS) system as the platform, integrated with Online Ordering, Scan to Order, Loyalty Scheme, Kitchen Display, Intelligent Ordering services etc. They aim to create more value-added services to support Their partnership companies rapidly grow their business.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT industry.
The apprentice can turn into full-time employee once the apprenticeship is completed.
- Car ownership and UK driving licence (preferred but not essential)
- IT/computer savvy
- Organised, with good planning skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work flexibly for client
- Empathy and good listener
- Honest, friendly and patient
- Self motivated and driven
To be considered for this role, you ideally will hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English (or equivalent), and in three or four other subjects at least.
You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT (or equivalent) or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
Previous IT Technician/customer service/sales experience preferred.
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship Standard
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.