- Working directly for Complete I.T. as an IT Apprentice you will be providing helpdesk support to a variety of our regional clients.
- You will be part of our helpdesk team and will be supported by our experienced helpdesk team members and the Technical Consultants based within the region.
- You will be supporting users based at our client sites, resolving requests made by users at the client sites and will also assist with the smooth running of their IT systems.
Other everyday duties include:
- Taking support calls and user requests
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line user calls
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- Performing daily checks as set out by the business
- Managing third party relationships
- To perform such other duties that may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by your Line Manager
This role could see you become a permanent member for the Complete I.T family on successfully completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Hands-on approach
- Results orientated
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Team player
Having a current, clean and full driving licence and access to your own car are desirable but not essential for this role.
5 GCSE’s total.
- English and maths GCSE grade D or above
- 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
In addition to the formal training and qualifications that you will gain via your training provider, you will also receive Complete IT internal technical and soft skills training. The training will be discussed and agreed with your Line Manager as part of your bi-annual personal development review.