Whether it’s delivering effective solutions to networking problems or supporting the smooth running of business infrastructure, you can be sure IT will play an essential role in any successful company. Are you an aspiring IT professional looking to begin your career with an apprenticeship? If so, please read on.
Baltic are excited to be working Biotronics3D to recruit an IT Support Apprentice. Headquartered in London, Biotronics3D, develops and markets innovative software applications for the diagnostic imaging industry. They provide cutting edge software technologies to improve healthcare by better extracting diagnostic data and transforming it into usable information available at the point-of-care.
Key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Using phone, email and chat to communicate with peers and internal clients
- Connecting laptops/desktops to internal networks
- Setting up meeting room presentation equipment
- Using the ticket tracking system to organise and respond to user issues
- Configuring desktops, laptops, and mobile devices for internal users
- PC Setups.
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the Baltic and Biontronics3D throughout the apprenticeship.
- Potential of full-time employment following the completion of the apprenitceship programme
- Keen interest in IT and/or technology
- Good communication skills
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Show initiative, drive and commitment
- Results and service-driven mind-set
- To be an adaptable team player
- A minimum of Grade 4/C in GCSE maths or equivalent is required for this role
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training to be provided by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Biotronics3D