Whether it’s delivering effective solutions to networking problems or supporting the smooth running of business infrastructure, you can be sure IT will play an essential role in any successful company. Are you an aspiring IT professional looking to begin your career with an apprenticeship? If so, please read on.
Baltic are delighted to be recruiting an IT Support Apprentice for our client, based in Swindon. Home to the UK’s most trusted online prescription glasses retailer, hosting some of the best loved and most iconic eyewear brands, our client is looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Connecting laptops/desktops to internal networks
- Configuring desktops, laptops, and mobile devices for internal users
- Installing and managing front and back office applications
- Diagnosing, testing and resolving user issues
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeships by both Baltic Apprenticeships and our client.
- Full-time employment and potential of educational progressional at the end of the apprenticeship
- Aptitude for IT
- Good communications skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in the work environment
- Willingness to Learn
- A minimum of Grade 4/C in GCSE maths and English or equivalent
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- All training will be provided by Baltic Apprenticeships and MyOptique Group