IT Support Apprentice - 18813
Uptime Solutions Ltd
Main role and responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- A culture of growth and trust
- An opportunity to test and grow your skills
- Competitive salaries
- Career progression opportunities
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- A team player
- Willing to learn
- Driven and confident
- Someone with good telephone manners
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C/7-4 in any subject, plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) at grade C/4 or above
- Level 3 Infrastructure technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.