If you're passionate about delivering the best customer service and enjoy the challenges of working in a dynamic IT role, then you could be just who we're looking for.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Provide 1st line support to technical customer queries via phone, email and face-to-face contact
- Monitor, investigate, and resolve issues where possible
- Prioritise and allocate incidents and tasks subject to client SLA's
- Ensure all incidents are recorded in the appropriate management systems
- Provide clear updates on progress to both the business and our clients
- Assist internal users with desktop support
- Create and enhance support documentation where necessary
- Work with the infrastructure and development teams to make systems improvements and deploy applications and services
- Automate the operation of everyday tasks and requests
- Work with other areas of the business to support client requirements
- Help build the team to support the business further
- Investigate new ways of working and suggest ideas for growing the company and improving customer service
You will gain a full-time position if the apprenticeship is completed successfully.
We are always looking for the right person to join our fast-growing team of knowledgeable, friendly and forward-thinking individuals, and there are plenty of reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Excellent job security - we've been growing and have maintained a consistent financial growth year-on-year
- Room to grow - all voices are heard, and anyone can expand beyond their job role.
- Good location - ample parking to our office
- Latest technology - take the opportunity to stay at the forefront of the IT industry and experiment with new technologies
- Regular lunch is brought in for the team to enjoy
- Regular social events organised.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Highly organised and focused
- A technical understanding of PC's and common operations
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10 Operating Systems
- Determination to provide fast, high-quality support services
- Committed attitude towards a first-class customer service
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Hold an interest in Computing and changes in the IT industry
• 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.