To take ownership and responsibility of trend analysis and problem management within the business and to ensure continual improvements, using PDCA methodology, whilst adhering to ISO 9001 (QMS) standards.
Maintaining procedures and documentation for the business and maintaining BSI 9001 standards - undertaking internal audits and feeding back to key stakeholders.
Also responsible for the audit and upkeep of contracts (Scheme and Independent) and customer Service packs, as well as resolving escalated complaints and recording/reporting on customer satisfaction.
Duties may include:
- Data entry - updating Stats to include the Daily/weekly reporting trend analysis and ticket logging
- Creating and peer review customer service packs
- Maintaining internal call ticketing system
- Calling sites and updating tickets during Hypercare/Intensive care process
- Updating Confluence with processes and procedures pertinent to the role
- Answering Customer relation calls and making sure the correct person is assigned to the job
- Answering Service Hub chats to assist customers with Hub login issues
- Updating/creating Metro templates to assist smoother call logging/ task setting
- Feeding back to the business on Customer Satisfaction Surveys, as well as performing some, from time to time.
- Undertaking regular internal audits and feeding back to key stakeholders
- Creating Service packs and Online dashboards - to assist in resource management/trend analysis
- Maintaining the company Newsletter
- Producing customer Service packs
- Maintaining service contracts (particularly for independent customers)
- Assisting Service Improvement Manager with complaint resolution
- Assisting Service Improvement Manager with decrease in resource - whether that be via removing resolving repeat issues, high volume/resource issues, re-education/training
Level 3 qualification in Digital Support Technician and potential to progress within the business.
Located next to Southampton Airport and the Parkway Railway Station.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Phone, email and confident with face to face discussions
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products - Power BI, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with using online chat function, day to day report writing
- Uses own initiative when implementing digital technologies and when finding solutions
- Resilient and positive mental attitude when dealing with difficult situations.
Studious with attention to detail Analytical approach to data/trend analysis Maintains a thorough and organised approach to work when working with digital technologies and prioritising as appropriate.
At least 5 GCSE's graded C/4 or above including English, maths and ICT - or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent
- Level 3 - Digital Support Technician
- Functional Skills if required
A Digital Applications Technician helps their organisation and its internal users to maximise the use of digital technologies and adapt to and exploit changes in technology to meet organisation objectives and maximise productivity ensure effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, digital communications, including collaborative technologies, and digital information systems to achieve objectives A Digital Service Technician supports the external customers and clients of their organisation though a wide variety of digital channels, to help them access and receive services, to coach and support them in their use of the digital systems; to support them to complete and submit information remotely and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access to and use of the digital technologies"