The job will be providing 1st line technical support to our Managed Service customers delivering excellent customer service and a high-quality support. The position will be a combination of home and office-based working with easy access via local transport routes and public transport.
Reporting into the Team Leader you will be working with an experienced, friendly, motivated team with fantastic company benefits and be responsible to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of customer issues to SLA’s.
Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
- Taking phone calls promptly with strong attention to detail creating tickets around this information
- Opening tickets in ticketing systems, making sure that 1st response is appropriately done along with 1st line triage
- If necessary, you will request external support, e.g. from software or hardware manufacturers
- If necessary, you will request third party support, e.g. from customers
- Good understanding of Incident, Service Request and Problem tickets
- Liaising with clients throughout the lifecycle of the service ticket
- Prioritise and manage multiple tickets
- Ensure that any technical issues on a ticket are escalated efficiently
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Willingness to try new things to influence and embed change
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to establish long lasting rapport
- Good problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent time management, organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Results driven
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude – always acting calmly and positive
- Demonstrate initiative
- Professional attitude
5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.