Whilst working as an Apprentice for Intequal:
- You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals
- All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week
- A NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
- You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 4 Network engineer with on the job training
As an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team
- Learning how to provide technical support
- Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow
- Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship
- Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients
- Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails
- Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales
- Working on resolving the first line support where capable and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary
- Updating company systems
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship programme as a qualified IT Technician.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Our client requires a bright, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry.
- Be strong communicators, both internally and externally
- Develop own effectiveness and professionalism
- A driver’s license is required (due to the nature of the role)
- Someone who is the “go to” for friends & family for any IT issues
- Have a genuine passion for IT and software
- Be organised and responsive, using initiative and motivation to deal with enquiries
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- Have good timekeeping
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.