You will be expected to offer excellent customer service and support, so good communication skills, the ability to prioritise and a passion for customer service is essential. We are committed to providing a high-quality, professional, and proactive service to our clients and so should you be.
Ensuring that all calls and emails are answered promptly, and that all requests are dealt with appropriately will ensure your success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming calls and tickets raised by our customers
- Analysing customer issues and queries including fault replication
- Ensuring issues are logged with accurate and detailed information
- Managing tickets according to our agreed SLAs
- Escalating issues to the 2nd line support team where appropriate with full supporting documentation
- Keeping customers regularly updated on ticket status including updates from 2nd and 3rd line support
- We operate a see it say it fix it approach to service improvement and you will be expected to contribute and speak up when required
After completing your apprenticeship you may be able to progress onto a higher full-time role within the company.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to think logically and troubleshoot
- Relevant experience in a customer support role
- Good IT skills
- Willing to learn
- Passion for IT
- Ability to learn new technology and systems
In order to be eligible for the apprenticeship, you will need the following:
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- A demonstrable enthusiasm to work as an Infrastructure Technician - you will need to provide evidence of work or evidence that you are passionate about all things IT
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- MTA Networking Fundamentals
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Coding and Logic
You will do 80% of your training in the company we place you in, 10% independent training, guided learning and monthly tutor sessions in the workplace. The other 10% will be classroom-based training in either of our Manchester of Liverpool centres with other apprentices depending on your location.