Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Support Apprentice.
This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to start your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
After your training has been completed, you will:
- Provide 1st line Support
- Assist with migrations to public cloud providers
- Support client presentations to customer covering technical architecture and application design and the ability to translate technology at all levels to ensure key messages are delivered and understood
- Accelerate consumption in the customer portfolio, by providing technical expertise and knowledge
- Ensure your expertise product knowledge is up to date and grows focusing on key market trends
- Work with Crayon’s Project Managers and Senior Architects to ensure projects are delivered on time to high a standard
- Obtain Technical competency certifications from Microsoft, AWS and through on the job experience and self-study
About the Company
Our client specialises in supporting customers across all industry sectors with complex local, regional and global IT estates. Their mission is to help their clients navigate a complex, hazardous technology landscape to ensure they come out on top.
The business is already a global leader in IT and digital transformation services, & they operate the largest independent 'cloud economics' practice in the world.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
A full-time permanent position will be available when the apprenticeship is completed with a salary of £20,000 PA (if you achieve a Merit or Distinction).
- Strong presentation skills are required and the ability to present to a wide range of audiences is essential– in order to translate technology to our customers
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- You will be highly organised
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE or equivalent math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.