Typical roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing front line support
- Raising tickets to senior members of the team
- Dealing with tickets on the helpdesk
- Attending sites with IT Managers with Hardware enquiries
- Dealing with telephone enquires
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic apprenticeships and OpenVoIP Ltd.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance:
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an Apprenticeship, please find the below information:
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress into a full-time position with the business or progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
- 20 days of annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Free car parking onsite
- IT Hobbyist
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Can use their own initiative
GCSE at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths is required
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)