Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line on-site, remote, telephone and email technical support to the business in a timely manner
- Accurately maintain records of repairs and fixes using the IT Helpdesk
- Stay up to date with the latest Microsoft technologies
- Escalating issues to senior members of the team
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software faults
- Install and configure IT hardware and software
Progression to Level 4 Apprenticeship Programme upon completion of Level 3.
28 Days Bank Holiday.
Summer and Christmas Company Parties.
Company Phone and Laptop.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial but not essential
- An understanding of and a visible passion for IT
- Excellent communication ability
- Confidence when dealing with customers
- Methodical and logical troubleshooting mindset
GCSE Grades 4 / C in Mathematics and English Language (or the equivalent).
Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Qualification.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!