With guidance from your manager and team, you’ll be the go-to person for getting the tech set up and fixed. You can expect to learn how to:
- Administer Office 365
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve problems with desktops, laptops, hardware and software
- Install, maintain and support new applications
- Help set up AV equipment
- Work confidently and accurately with data
- Manage and provide solutions and workarounds to incidents and problems, and manage and communicate effectively with customers
Level 4 Network Engineer Qualification.
- An interest in technology
- Strong customer service focus
- A willingness to learn and get involved
- The ability to come up with solutions and problem-solve
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- A keen attention to detail
All you need is EEWAP - Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action. You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Qualification