IT Support Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
BRITANNIA IT SERVICES LTD
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Offering first line IT support via phone, email and face to face
- Use TeamViewer to access and support client computers
- Installing and updating PC systems
- Helping with PC hardware repairs
- Answering telephone calls
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Knowledge of PC components would be beneficial but not essential as full training is provided
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn and can take a flexible approach to working
- Confident on the phone
A minimum of grade 4 in maths and grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician standard
- Functional skills if required
Please follow the link to review the programme relating to this particular role:
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.