IT Support Apprentice
T3 Network Solutions
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- 1st line support through the IT helpdesk
- Diagnosing IT issues with customers using remote access tools
- Setting up and configuring Hardware
- Using administration skills to log ticket updates accordingly
- Providing exceptional Customer Service
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic IT knowledge
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills as you will be speaking with clients
- Looking to progress within the industry
- Committed and passionate
- Reliable and hardworking
Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills (or the equivalent).
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Qualification.
Please follow the link below for more information regarding the training for the role:
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.