IT SUPPORT APPRENTICE
SBK COMPUTERS LTD.
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Building and Repairing PCs, laptops and printers
- 1st Line support through the IT Helpdesk ticketing system
- Dealing with IT deliveries and checking these off
- Keep up to date notes on the work completed through the helpdesk
- Dealing with software issues e.g. installation and upgrades
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme
- You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Good knowledge of IT Systems and Support
- Professional and Courteous
- Comfortable with all aspects of customer service (face to face, phone and email)
- 5 GCSE’s A-C (8-4) grades (or equivalent) to include maths and English
Infrastructure technician Level 3 Standard:
If you are successful in securing this role, you will be enrolled in one of our apprenticeship programmes. Follow the link below for the programme applicable to this role:
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.