IT Support Apprentice
EVOLVE GROUP LTD
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Reporting into the operations manager, you will be working within a team of 13 where there is a strong emphasis on staff development and training.
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering incoming technical calls
- Logging cases within the service desk team
- Communicating with clients
- Basic troubleshooting of technical issues
- Building an understanding of cloud services
- General office duties
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Evolve Group.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to adapt and improvise
- To be able to use your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Grade 4 or Functional Skills Level 2 in maths
- Grade 3 or Functional Skills Level 2 in English
- Infrastructure technician level 3
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.