IT Support Apprentice
CLOUD 2 LIMITED
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Cloud2 are currently experiencing a sustained growth period and as a result, are looking for a proactive apprentice to join their team.
Working within the Technical Team and reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, your daily duties and responsibilities will include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Completing the initial diagnosis of support cases by either resolving the procedure or escalating as necessary
- Managing all cases and customer requests from identification to resolution and closure, ensuring SLAs are met
- Answering telephone and email support requests
- Provide remote support to clients
- Technical troubleshooting covering hardware, software and network systems
- Hardware and software configuration dependent on client requirements
- Routine maintenance of computer systems, internal servers and networks
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Cloud2.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
- £10,700 per year
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm (37.5 hours)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Team social events
- Run internal fun competitions e.g. decathlon
- Further Microsoft Training
- Opportunity to receive free sports massage once a month
- Upon completion of 3 month probation, you will receive free gym membership and be entitled to Netflix, Amazon Prime and Spotify accounts
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- A genuine interest in IT systems and computers is essential
- Basic knowledge of cloud and virtualisation would be desirable but not essential
- Good listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to think logically and possess problem-solving skills
- Proactive and willing to learn on the apprenticeship and the job
A-C at GCSE in English and maths (or the equivalent).
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.