IT Support Apprentice
Aspire Technology Solutions Ltd
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Aspire are currently going through a sustained period of growth and would like an apprentice to join their Hertfordshire based team, in an exciting IT support position! With a free metro pass and gym member discounts, it's a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring tech professional.
You can find out more about the company here: https://www.aspirets.com/
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- 1st line of support on the help desk
- Working on support tickets and providing project support to senior engineers
- Setting up desktops and laptops
- Password resets, new user requests and fault logging
- Assisting with infrastructure refreshes
- Telephony rollouts
- Travelling to Head Office in the North East regularly
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Aspire Technology Solutions.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress you to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document:
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Must have good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Having a clean driving licence and access to a car would be beneficial
- A calm approach to prioritising your workload
- A logical approach to troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Must have the ability to take direction and constructive feedback
- A mature and confident attitude towards work
- A natural passion for IT
- Previous experience in customer service would be preferable
- GCSE Grade 4 maths and Grade 3 English (or equivalent)
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.