IT Support Apprentice
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Wardle Academy is now looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join the team and develop their technical skills and knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Providing day to day support for a range of devices/software
- Gather information to resolve tickets on the IT helpdesk
- Install the software on new PC’s/Existing PC’s
- Remote Support and telephone support
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date
- Site visits to other Academy Schools within the region
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Wardle Academy.
- Possible Level 4 Training after completion of Level 3 (Performance Depending)
- Possible permanent full-time employment (Performance Depending)
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Understanding of how a service desk operates
- Mature attitude
No previous qualifications are required to undertake this apprenticeship as Level 2 Functional Skills will be provided alongside the programme.
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician - https://www.balticapprenticeships.com/apprentices/infrastructure-apprenticeships/infrastructure-technician
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.