What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide effective first line IT assistance across our 500+ user Pan-European environment.
- Escalating IT issues within the I.T Helpdesk structure.
- Main role involves working with our EDI system – Electronic Data Interchange. [Full training will be provided on mapping, translation and automation.]
- Provide remote support to staff via email, telephone and remote-control tools.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical and application-based issues.
- Providing support on small- to medium-sized IT projects.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The new Microsoft Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme has been designed in partnership with Microsoft to build Azure cloud capabilities in your organisation.
This new Microsoft apprenticeship is part of QA's drive to support Microsoft’s Get On 2021 campaign, a five-year initiative to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech job opportunities.
QA’s Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn on-site and cloud-enabled technologies and services
- Learn technical content that aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market
- Gain an Azure Fundamentals Qualification and a Microsoft 365 fundamentals qualification
- Get an introduction to Windows, Linux and PowerShell
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity to join P&O on a full-time basis - where future development will be encouraged.
Reality CheckImportant Information: QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education. To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Team working, Telephone manner, Interest in technology, Troubleshooting skills., Multitasking skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 3 of any subject (Grade 4+ (A - C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential