Blaucomm is a fresh and exciting network solutions and professional services provider, ensuring outstanding project delivery in every step. Wireless design, implementation, fault finding and enhancement is Blaucomm's strong point, but they provide qualified engineering services on Switching, Routing, Firewalls and Network Security, Mobile Device Management (MDM) and structured cabling and telephony.
The Apprentice responsibilities will be:
- Utilising the CRM system providing key guidance to service, team, tickets, project management requests
- Working with IP Networking and Telecoms equipment installed in SME businesses and healthcare environments ranging from Routers/Firewalls, Switches, WiFi Access Points, Data Cabling, IP telephony and assistive medical equipment
- Producing site surveys, installation reports and service tickets
- Installing small amounts of structure data cabling including containment
- Using power and hand tools to install and mount basic equipment on to walls and ceilings
- Setting up networking equipment such as Wi-Fi access points and IP telephones
- Setting up of smartphones and tablets and software applications for healthcare environments
- Investigating faults and issues on site with customers
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to design, develop, test, and implement IT solutions and to provide ongoing support both directly to end users and for the underlying IT services. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: IT Solutions Technician Level 3 Standard, CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) with a potential for career progression.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Tech Savvy
- Problem solver
- Excellent proficiency of English
- Good methodical approach to problems
- A genuine passion to learn and develop skills in Networking/Telecoms
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally in front of customers
At least 5 GCSE's at grade C/4 or above, including maths and English; Functional skills English and maths level 2 is also acceptable.
- Level 3 - Infrastructure technician
- Functional Skills if required