IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals/ Developer Apprentice
Harrow and Uxbridge College
Vacancy full description:
- Support of Consultancy with StreamServe software development and on-going customer projects
- Support of Photographic business for hardware, operating systems and installed applications
- Research new technologies
- Functional testing of solutions
- Document solutions and customer projects
Full career prospects from Junior Developer to Director within Arkwest. Outside software developer or consultant.
- Basic understanding of computer Operating Systems
- Good English
- Good Mathematical skills
- Pride in work output
- Team player
GCSE (or equivalent); maths and English Grade C (4-9)
- IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals level 3 framework
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Full on the job training to be provided and one day a week college attendance for underpinning knowledge.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.