As a successful Apprentice working with Point Four, you'll be responsible for providing excellent customer service and timely resolutions to all customer incidents on a wide range of bespoke software packages. You'll manage software and hardware incidents though evaluation, investigation and resolution management to ensure a quality of service is provided by Point Four at all times.
- You'll be tasked with providing support to achieve Incident and Problem resolutions or escalation
- Have to ensure customer issues are addressed promptly and within internal SLA's
- You will support a wise range of bespoke software packages, as well as various operating systems and networks
- Deliver customer satisfaction through account management and provide excellent customer service with a pro-active approach
- You'll maintain and manage accurate data, files and records
Overall, your main role will include:
- Providing 1st Line Support to the Point Four customer base
- Meet deadlines with frequent changing workloads
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes in order to further streamline the support function
- Maintain contact with customers via the phone, email and remote contact
- Serve as a part of the Service Desk and Customer Champion Team within the services department
After successful completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship, there is the potential for the Apprentice to stay with the company long-term after completing the qualification.
How will you travel to the location?
This is an advanced Level 3 qualification, so some self-study may be required.
- Possesses excellent objection handling techniques when dealing with issues or barriers from both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate broad and in-depth technical knowledge of various software products and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience of communicating at all levels
- Demonstrate sound technical and business awareness & understanding
- Putting Customers First – Understands the value of profitable and loyal customers. Listens to and understands customers’ needs. Delivers outstanding customer service
- Performing Through our People –Values and adapts to different cultures
- Delivering Results – Can do attitude, delivers and drives to win. Focused, manages own time and resources effectively
- Managing a Changing Environment – Analytical, simplifies complex issues. Thinks laterally and creatively. Displays sound judgement, solves problems
- Making a Personal Difference – Positive and courageous. Open, trustworthy and trusting. Resilient, takes personal responsibility. Curious, seeks opportunities to learn
- Communication – Communicates with enthusiasm and clarity. Inspires and in stills confidence
- Teamwork – Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve goals, resolve issues and enhance effectiveness
You should have a minimum of 5 GCSE Grades C/4 and above or equivalents, including Maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Support Technician.
A Digital Applications Technician helps their organisation and its internal users to maximise the use of digital technologies and adapt to and exploit changes in technology to meet organisation objectives and maximise productivity ensure effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, digital communications, including collaborative technologies, and digital information systems to achieve objectives.
A Digital Service Technician supports the external customers and clients of their organisation though a wide variety of digital channels, to help them access and receive services, to coach and support them in their use of the digital systems; to support them to complete and submit information remotely and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access to and use of the digital technologies.