IT Services Apprentice Analyst
BALTIC TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gain experience of IT Service Management/help desk software
- Troubleshooting IT issues
- Install and support operating systems/security principles
- Gain an understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Install and set up IT hardware
- Work with a range of Audio Visual technology
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Rugby School.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship program, there is potential for a full-time position to be offered to the successful candidate.
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- £9,945 Per Annum
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Free parking and transport links
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Enthusiasm for IT
- Customer service experience - beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting experience - beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware and software
- Driving licence beneficial not essential
- GCSE maths Grade 4 and English Grade 3 or Level 2 Functional skills (or the equivalent)
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Qualification.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.