The main role will be to deliver first class technical support using all tools available to resolve at FPC, striving to improve the team’s knowledge and service levels.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Achieve and maintain personal KPIs and contribute to team SLA’s
- Provide a high-class telephone service and meet call quality expectations
- Utilise in-house ITSM tool to accurately and appropriately record and manage tickets
- Look to drive continuous improvement to team processes and procedures
- Review, improve and share knowledge to enhance existing knowledge base
- Operate efficiently in a team environment
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure in busy periods
- Exceptional time management and punctual in attendance
- Progression onto Level 4
- Full-time role
Benefits of the role:
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive accredited training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with Ultima.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised.
The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Other benefits include giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
- Dedicated mentor
- Dress down Fridays
- 21 days annual leave
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Excellent levels of both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and plan to ensure all deadlines are met
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
A basic understanding of:
- MS Office Suite, 2013, 2016, 0365
- Ms Office admin
- Google G Suite
- G Suite admin
- An interest in IT is mandatory
- Ability to work to apprenticeship learning timelines i.e. coursework submission
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
The new Microsoft Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme has been designed in partnership with Microsoft to build Azure cloud capabilities in your organisation.
This new Microsoft apprenticeship is part of QA's drive to support Microsoft’s Get On 2021 campaign, a five-year initiative to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech job opportunities.
QA’s Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn on-premise and cloud-enabled technologies and services
- Learn technical content that aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market
- Gain an Azure Fundamentals Qualification and a Microsoft 365 fundamentals qualification
- Get an introduction to Windows, Linux and Powershell