What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responsible for managing a queue of tickets under their assignment
- Ensuring that all tickets assigned to them are updated and dealt with accordingly
- Answer calls and log helpdesk tickets and ensure that all procedures and policies are carried out correctly
- Report any issues that occur with the Services Desk Manager so they can be dealt with accordingly
- Ensure that all calls to the helpdesk are logged and responded to within pre-set service levels
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Why choose our Cloud Network Specialist apprenticeship?
QA’s Cloud Network Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship provides a solid foundation in installing network cabling and hardware.
A Cloud Network Specialist’s role is both desk-based and involves visits to clients' premises to resolve issues. Apart from installing network cabling and hardware, they may also be required to assist in the deployment and management of cloud-based services.
QA’s Cloud Network Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Follow a cloud-first curriculum, covering on-premise and cloud-enabled networking
- Learn about core networking principles, including network addressing, cloud, virtualisation and security
- Understand the principles, hardware, protocols and services that form part of on-premise, cloud and hybrid network architectures
- Train with QA – the largest and leading provider for both Microsoft and AWS training
- Learn technical content that aligns to, and is relevant to, employers and the market
- Learn about DevOps methodologies and the fundamentals of databases and data migration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
Keybridge IT have taken on a number of IT apprentices in the past and those individuals have gone on to have very successful careers within the business. The progression pathway is very clear and will provide many opportunities.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Knowledge of answering calls, Can log customer issues, Knowledge of Office 365
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent any subject -- x3 (Grade 4+ (A-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential