Consider yourself to have a niche understanding of Technical issues? Actively looking to find a place within the integral IT and Technology industry?
Remit Training is currently recruiting on the behalf of our client; EACS, an expert in the delivery of IT Services. Due to their team's continuous expansion; they are looking to find a technically adept individual to join them as a Service Desk Analyst Apprentice!
- To provide internal technical support for EACS systems including server, desktop and networking infrastructure
- Complete PC Builds, Installation of Operating Systems and peripherals for internal and external customers
- To liaise with and build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- To be an ambassador for EACS to maintain and enhance the reputation of EACS
- To record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client’s systems is maintained and available to other support personnel and account managers
- Escalate issues in line with guidance and to work with other support staff to build knowledge and skills pertinent to the sites supported
- To comply with all necessary working practices relating to the customer site
- To build strong relationships with customer account managers and have a proactive approach to customer IT systems to ensure problems are avoided and the longer-term development of the customer IT systems are considered
- Confidently work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Manage demanding users on customer sites who have high expectations
- To be able to communicate technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience
- Work together with your Line Manager to develop and enhance your knowledge and skill sets
- There may be a requirement to provide cover to other customer sites when absence by other engineers dictates and any other relevant tasks commensurate with your position, as directed by your Line Manager or appropriate Company Director
After full completion of the Level 3 program, there will be a full-time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Any knowledge in the following is beneficial, however, as long as you are willing to learn and develop you'll get on great in the team!
- Experience of MSP Environments, Monitoring Tools (NOC), Virtualisation Environments, Storage Platforms
- Networking, or Firewall skills
- ITIL Experience
- Microsoft Server and Desktop OS, the installation of Windows OS and Microsoft Exchange & O365
- Good communication skills and proven customer service skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, and supportive individual
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative along with an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members and able to build good working relationships with internal and external contacts
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
Advanced IT Solutions Technician Standard.
IT Technical Solutions Technicians undertake activities in the area of the infrastructure aspects of solutions such as servers and networks (fixed or mobile) as well as applications and supporting components such as databases.