- Performing and completing preventative checklists
- Be first port of call for enquiries
- Resolving 1st line issues i.e. printer problems, password resetting
- Assisting with room setups for meeting and functions
- Aid students with software queries (Office, Adobe, etc.)
Possibility to gain a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Good customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiasm for IT
- Team player
- Have a confident approach
5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.