Are you a well-rounded confident individual? Interested to learn about the world of telesales?
Remit Training is recruiting on the behalf of our client; Access Group for two individuals to become part of their well-established team as Technical Sales Apprentices! So, this might just be the opportunity for you; Access love software and how technology never stays the same.
It's this obsession that drives them to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of their customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
Day-to-day, the Apprentices will:
- Liaise with current Access customers through e-mail, phone & potentially LinkedIn to understand the technology that they use, surrounding their Access product(s)
- Assess the correct point of contact within the different Access Customer Bases
- Speak consultatively with Access customers to identify potential opportunities for Access to improve operational efficiency through the implementation of an additional Access product
- Have a thorough understanding of the benefits of Access Workspace & have the ability to communicate this within your conversations
- Have in-depth knowledge of the product & division you’re focusing on, as well as an understanding of the industry in which your customers are based
- Work with the Sales Development Team Manager to gradually increase the size of the Customer Competitor Contracts Database at Access
- To work in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties
This role is very much developmental, progression within this role will be led by both the confidence & the performance of the Customer Insight Executive. The eventuality is that the Customer Insight Executive will be able to spot sales opportunities in which Access could replace a piece of software that the organisation has, to increase the number of Access products that the customer has.
They are a growing software company and will deliver on what they say they do!
They take the development of their people very seriously! They will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
What does Access offer you?
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses-paid holiday to Marbella each year!
- As a well-rounded Customer Insight Executive, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Experience using a CRM system is preferred but not necessary
- Enthusiasm to start a career within Sales
- Proactive attitude with the confidence to continually challenge the status quo and help make Access better every day
- Strong commitment to personal accountability, team working and collaboration
- Resilience and a strong work ethic
- Personable & and enjoy speaking with people on the phone
- An interest to learn the world of telesales
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English would be desirable.
Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)