IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship.
£18,196 per annum (£12,896 annual salary + £4,800 commission +£500 upon successful completion of apprenticeship).
As an IT Technical Sales Apprentice, you will study and work towards a Level 3 qualification over a 15-month program. You will mix classroom learning with a work program that is both fulfilling and exciting. Your ultimate focus will be to reach out to potential customers and win new business, which will involve:
- Identifying new business opportunities generating leads & appointments for the sales team using a number of tools: telephone, email, social media, data researching tools, networking, and events
- Reaching out to clients or key stakeholders via phone calls & following up on quotes
- Contacting existing customers and ensuring satisfaction, whilst exploring the opportunity to cross-sell other services
- Responding to any customer inquiries updating our customer database system (Full training will be provided!)
- Ensuring monthly targets are met or exceeded
- Bonus scheme - £5 per appointment made, £100 per sale from appointment (Uncapped!)
- £500 upon completion of course
- Perkbox - employee discounts/vouchers/benefits
- Employee party days
- Excellent progression opportunities
Potential permanent career opportunities if successfully completed the course and demonstrated exceptional competency:
- Field Sales Consultant (£25k salary + £15k bonus/company car)
- Tele Appointer (£20-25k salary + £5k bonus)
Can you commute to the location?
Can you manage the wage?
- IT literate
- Passion to sell
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Team player
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent (Preferred).
You will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)