IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship.
£18,000 p.a. + commission (TBC).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Selling company core services - IT support, IT Equipment, servers, and networks, website development, and cyber security - by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Identify business opportunities and prospects and sell company services and products
- Follow the company sales processes and propose improvements
- Ensure quotations are issued and followed-up diligently
- Build and nurture relationships with potential new clients
- Maintain the company CRM and operation systems relating to your activities
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Work with the marketing team who will assist you in promoting the business and with targeted sales campaigns
- Work with technical team members as necessary
Exciting future prospects with Computer Assistance, given that the candidate shows great competency and completes the Level 3 IT Tech Sales Apprenticeship successfully - https://computerassistance.co.uk/careers/
Can you commute to the location?
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Working to KPI’s and targets including sales emails, sales calls, visits to existing and potential clients
- Using modern approaches to assist in lead generation, notably LinkedIn and structured networking
- IT experience is not required, but a basic grounding in IT is essential for credibility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with CRM systems and usage
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
You will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)