Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Selling company core services – Software and services- by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Identify business opportunities and prospects and sell company services and products
- Follow the company sales processes and propose improvements
- Ensure quotations are issued and followed-up diligently
- Build and nurture relationships with potential new clients
- Maintain the company CRM and operation systems relating to your activities
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Work with the marketing team who will assist you in promoting the business and with targeted sales campaigns
- Work with technical team members as necessary
A career in Sales/IT Sales upon completion.
Can you commute to the location?
Can you manage the wage?
- Building and nurturing client relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working to KPI’s and targets including sales emails, sales calls, visits to existing and potential clients
- Success in converting leads to orders
- Using modern approaches to assist in lead generation, notably LinkedIn and structured networking
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)