IT Sales Apprenticeship.
- Ensuring that clients understand how Talenscio can help solve their specific challenges, by showing how the platform creates value and responding to technical & product questions in customer/client meetings
- Communicating internally to ensure that the pre-sales experience moves into seamless implementation
- Evangelising the Talenscio platform and new product features along with providing feedback to Development for future enhancements
- Identifying new business opportunities generating leads & appointments for the sales team using a number of tools telephone, email, social media, Data researching tools, networking
- Reaching out to clients or key stakeholders via phone calls & following up
A career in Sales/IT.
Can you commute to the location?
- Understanding the importance of excellent customer service
- Sound knowledge of software and IT is advantageous
- 1st line support experience is also and advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An inquisitive, questioning, and curious approach
- Self-motivated to achieve results and solve problems
- Confident and outgoing when working with others
- Keen to learn
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
You will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)