Learn how to profile customers on the company CRM database in order to build up a prospect list for the future.
Mentored by colleagues with years of experience to learn the company products and services.
Assist with conduction of quotations and the execution of a complete sale.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated individual to work within an Account Management and Sales team.
Becoming an apprentice with Excotek in collaboration with Remit, will teach you the priceless knowledge of this sector whilst gaining Industry accredited qualifications.
Your day to day duties will consist of:
- Learning how to maintain regular contact and relationships with the existing account base
- Help by supporting the Business Development function
- Learn how to understand clients needs and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Assist with producing and following up of quotations
- Learn how to update the pipeline and Sales Forecasts
- Learn how to update customers details and activities on the CRM System
- Assist with any other tasks that may arise whilst carrying out the role
- Liaise with any internal departments
Ongoing work with Excotek.
- Logical and creative thinking skills to help solve business change challenges
- Analytical and problem-solving skills within IS and business change environments
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility appropriate to the role
- Can use own initiative in a range of IS business change situations
- A thorough and organised approach: planning analysis activities in line with business priorities
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people impacted by IS business change
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations such as IS business change workshops and interviews
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment within relevant organisational and legislative requirements
At least 4 GCSE's graded A*-C/9-4 including English and maths - or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent.
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible.
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)