Systemactive are one of the UK’s leading IT resellers. Offering IT solutions to all market sectors. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and we are actively seeking ambitious, tenacious sales professionals to join our fast-growing sales team and to be part of the growth of this exciting company. In return, we’re offering uncapped earning potential and the opportunity to further your career.
We pride ourselves on being experts in our field so that our customers can be outstanding in theirs. With strong year-on-year growth, and partnering with the industry’s leading vendors, we offer the full range of IT solutions to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building pipeline by identifying opportunities
- Building a detailed understanding of the customer estate and key growth areas
- Engaging with customers
- Developing sales plans and strategies
- Consulting IT solutions
- Account management
- CRM database updating to support your sales opportunities
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast-growing business and industry.
- Support from an established and successful leadership team with full professional sales training
- Uncapped commission
- Regular team building events and social activities
- Global travel opportunities
- Early access to new and exciting technology
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Personal work laptop
- Experienced in building effective networks and working relationships
- Excellent communication skills, with a great telephone manner
- Good problem-solving skills
- Basic IT skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A driven sales professional with the desire to develop accounts and win business
- Resilient, tenacious, driven by success
- A competitive team player, who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Commercial acumen and an excellent work ethic
- Resourceful, proactive individual
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths.
You will undertake the innovative and industry led Apprentify Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
We have designed our programme to offer you distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as social selling or account management. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across eight units:
- The Sales Lifecycle: you will learn about the sales environment, basic sales, and marketing theory and how to manage customers through the sales lifecycle
- Computer Systems and Sales: you will understand how different IT systems benefit an organisations efficiency and improve sales as well as their core unique selling points
- The Sales Process: You will begin to master objection handling and closing sales as well as how to negotiate with prospects to achieve better results
- Product Project: you will learn to analyse your market in detail and propose opportunities for new business for your organisation that are suitable for your product line
- Sales Ethics and Legalities: you will gain an appreciation of legislation that affects sales and how to sell your products and services in an ethical manner
- System Security: you will learn about how IT systems keep customer data secure and the principles of secure coding
- Account Management: You will develop your skills in customer communication to win repeat business with your prospects and learn the importance of cultivating long term relationships
- The Cloud and Unified Comms: you will learn about how organisations utilise cutting edge tech to streamline processes and protect from cyber attacks
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Sales projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Learn sales skills and coaching in objection handling, account management, lead qualification, negotiation and using technology to improve sales
In addition to all the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your sales strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!