At Remit we are looking for a brand new team of Sales Apprentices to achieve their dreams of becoming the sales talent of tomorrow! RISE, Remit's inspiring sales excellence programme is a pathway to a career in a high performing, revenue generating role, that has been strategically designed to accelerate focused sales in Remit's Digi Hub, to meet the increasing client demand for digital transformation. With the highly competitive salary of £18,000 per year, what's stopping you from starting your next adventure with us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and engage with Small and Medium Businesses that are likely to take on multiple apprenticeship starts relating to our IT & Digital Offer
- Proactively pursue new opportunities with new target customers, developing strong propositions, exceptional relationships at all levels and communicating our growing service offering across all key services
- Generate own leads via prospecting, cold calling, emails, LinkedIn, networking, and presentations to secure new employer accounts
- Manage and maximise employer relationships to secure new/repeat business
Our interviews will be starting on the 9th of June.
A full time position will likely be available upon completion of the apprenticeship should the right skills and attributes be demonstrated during the qualification.
- A desire to succeed and stand out
- A passion for sales with a positive outlook
- Excellent communicator
- Time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and confident
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm
At least 4 GCSE's graded A*-C/9-4 including English and maths - or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent.
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible.
You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)